Sunday, February 20, 2011

Straight to the Point

I get the point of my own blog after about 4 days of writing.

Yes, it took me a few days to "get my own blog."

No, I'm not stupid, I promise. I just had to mull over the point ... you know, what compelled me to start this particular blog.

My blog has tons of "points." A list shall commence:
1. To help me see what I eat.
2. To help me keep track of my moods.
3. To just be a blog ... you know, with pictures n writing n junk (cuz I love taking pictures and writing). A creative outlet, if you will.
4. To hopefully be a tool for education - for myself and for others.
5. To reach out to others who possibly have similar issues.
6. Exploration!
7. A positive outlet.:)
8. There is no 8.
9. I like cheese.
10. I'm out of reasons but I'm sure there are TONS more.

No comments:

Post a Comment