Monday, February 28, 2011

Milk Winner

Ahh almond milk. My new love. I have both you and soy in the fridge right now ... but I am reaching for you more and more over soy ... which I'll choose over cow milk (which I also keep in my fridge ... I have a milk problem, I know). I apologize, my dear soy. You taste so yummy to me, like the snow ice cream that I made as a kid ... but the almond milk is thicker and creamier and so almond-y delicious! I had to acquire a bit of a taste for the almond milk, yes. But the taste has been acquired now and it's a BIG taste! :)

Anyway Zoe was playing on the couch just now, and I had to share the cuteness!


For dinner I wasn't very hungry so I had a glass of almond milk (well 2 of them) and a small piece of GH honey whole wheat bread with hummus and a sprinkle of honey.


Exciting.


Yes this is a rather boring picture. But I'm trying to take pics of it all. Even the boring stuff. I'm tempted to spice it up by purchasing some discount plates.

Tonight I am evaluating my finances - something that's not too exciting, but it must be done, especially in lieu of my upcoming surgery. I will have a post about my thoughts on the surgery soon, and I'd love for my family to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment