Saturday, February 26, 2011

Errand-y Afternoon

Lunch was a salad with hummus, low fat ranch, two eggs, bell pepper, broc, and spinch.


Then we ran errands - GH is by the healthfood store, and L wanted lunch, so we stopped in. I wanted a choc mint cookie!


We also tried this rice shake ... which turned out to have practically no nutritional value except carbs, sugar, and fat. Like 400 calories for the whole thing. It was delicious though, and we each had about half. We probably won't buy it again!


I had a free slice of honey whole wheat and a bit of L's tomato soup. :)


Then my moods got me today after errands (the wind is so bad here ... it's up to 50 mph! AWFUL), and I had to take a nap. Louis was not impressed with my nap. He wanted attention!


A snack before dinner around 5:30 - almond milk, my fav.


~ M


No comments:

Post a Comment