Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just a Crazy-Cat Day

I am very moody today, internetz. And when I say very moody, I mean VERY MOODY. Rollercoaster moody. And it's not a manic moody, it's a depressed, sob-until-you-drop-then-sob-more moody. This is very abnormal for me, and I'm rather glad (yet not glad because I'm that moody) that I have Dr. J today. I'm suspecting the drastic weather change plus the generic tompamax - I now have the normal stuff, but I think it'll take a little time to get back to normal.

Plus I'm going to call my lady-doctor and ask if it's normal to feel pain/irritation after a biopsy ... I haven't felt like this ever, and I've had several. It's been a week, and I need to just call and ask.

To make matters worse, Miss Zoe has decided today would be the best day to have two poop accidents and a fun puke in the house. Uhm puppy, I love you so much, but dang!

I didn't take pictures of lunch but I had a salad like yesterday. And I'm having an extra coffee to help my headache. I tried biking, but I just stopped after about ten minutes and bawled my eyes out. Nope, not today.

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment