Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ahh Brownie!

I am so glad that I had a visit with Dr. J today - he told me that a generic must be proven molecularly the same as a brand name, but it doesn't have to be proven to have the same effect on brain chemistry so a ton of people don't get the same benefits from generics as name brands. Very interesting! I've had this trouble with generics in the past and now I know exactly why.

I'm still recovering from the Topiramate/Topamax mix-up - my moods are more stable, but I still have a headache and feel "cloudy." I had Luke drive me to Dr. J's today because I just felt unsafe on the roads, and he obliged so sweetly! I love my Luke. :)

We picked up a roast chicken for dinner at United and ate it so quickly with our hands that I thought we were at Medieval Times! Yeah we need to go the store - we're out of foodstuffs, and that's why we resorted to United rotisserie ... oh but it was tasty! I didn't take a picture ... we seriously ate it that fast! Luke didn't have lunch today and was hungry, and we just dove right in! I also made us a little salad as an aftermath, and then we took the dogs on a walk.

Tonight I'm trying an old Essie polish from Fall 2010 - Little Brown Dress. It's a bit too dark for my fingers, but it's great for my toes (and stays on forever!). I'd like to find a nice light pink for spring soon, but since it's February still, I think I can get away with this chocolate brown for a while longer! :)


Luke also wanted to make a pan of brownies tonight so we bought a mix at United. We haven't made brownies in forever so this really was a treat! Yummy! Just what Luke and I needed tonight to kick off Luke's weekend of no work! :)

It was undercooked ... oh but we really were eager to eat it tonight!


(I already dug in when I took this picture - I need to remember to take pictures before I eat!)

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment