Monday, February 21, 2011

Not A Green in Sight

Oh my, readers. Today I'm out of greens and fresh things. I need to hit the grocery store.

That = grazing on junk.

See below.

Lunch was a leftover burger sans greens with a little ketchup, a slice of swiss, and some pickles.


I did have an apple as a snack (the last one).

Now for my fail dinner - the only can of soup in the house (which was bought by L and therefore the nasty kind ... but I was hungry so I ate it).


I also made a reprise of breakfast - a little yogurt parfait in one of my World Market glasses - one banana, wheatberries, chia, some granola, and of course French Vanilla yogurt a la Stony. This was my favorite "mini-meal" of the day.


Yogurt makes for a good photo! Oh la la!


I may even hit up United for some fruit and greens tonight. I'm feeling pretty silly that I didn't have even close to a balanced diet today. Blog, thank you for pointing that out!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment