Monday, February 21, 2011

Iffy Breakfast

Today I decided to branch out from the world of oatmeal and try a yogurt bowl for breakfast. To say that it seemed dull compared to oatmeal is an understatement. Boooring. Bland. Uninvolved. And honestly it didn't taste nearly as great. Maybe I'm just an oatmeal person?


I also didn't have any Greek yogurt so it was Stonyfield French Vanilla today - I missed that creamy dreamy Greek yogurt that I love so much! Ah well. In this bowl is a banana, some wheatberries, puffins, some oats on top, and chia seeds in addition to the yogurt. If you like a little excitement with breakfast, I can't say I recommend this one! I eventually added a little almond butter (as usual) ... but it didn't help too much!

I think I'm in a mood this morning because the construction next door is reeeeeally bad today. Picture: hammering waking you up at 7:45. Strange men standing in your lawn yelling at each other. Yes, construction workers really upset me but not just because of the incessant noise, the billion cars in the alley, and trash that ends up in our lawn - I recently was walking Louis (this was before Zoe) on a street near our home, and I was approached by several from. across. the. street. where I was walking and was verbally assaulted for no reason I can think of! As in, they started saying things to me that were sexual in nature. I screamed at them that I was going to call the police, they backed off a bit, and I ran away with the dog. Uhm, can you blame me for being nervous around them? Not all construction workers are like the ones I encountered, surely. But I'm not a fan. :(  I just want the house next door to be done. done. done. and soon. soon. soon. /missbitchy

Oh a lighter note, I bought some liquid vitamin B-12 to take at the healthfood store yesterday. I'd like to see if it'll help my energy levels out at all. I'll report my findings. :)

Not sure what is in store for today! I may take myself out and about just for fun. It's good on my mood to get myself out of the house and into the sun as much as possible, so I think I may go to the park or something.

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment