Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Chili Evening

Our garage was filth-tastic so L spend a good portion of the afternoon cleaning it out - what a sweetie! I also did a ton of re-arranging, old crap-chunking, and cleaning inside the house today. And we bought a new vacuum too .... to say that was time to get one is an understatement. We've needed a new one for about 3 months now. Our old one wasn't sucking well but I just kept putting the chore off!


This evening the pups were at play. I wanted to bike tonight but right before I did, I snapped some adorable "play pics"!



Zoe looks hilarious.

For dinner, Luke and I were both eyeing this ancient can of chili that has been sitting in the cupboard for about 4 months now. It needed to go byebye. So I suggested a sandwich of sorts - I haven't eaten chili in years, literally, so this was a treat.


Boring bread with a spread of chili and hummus and parm and heaping greens. It was actually quite yummy if not quite boring.

I also biked for 25 minutes to get out of my little "slump" and my legs are so happy now! They are demanding some stretching! So amazing what a little exercise can do for your body after two days of resting! My mood is so much more stable tonight too - I think that the crazy from the past few days is coming to an end. Thank goodness.

I'm going to add http://www.nami.org/ and http://blog.nami.org/ to my link list - NAMI is the National Alliance on Mental Illness and I've completed several of their seminars. They are a wonderful organization. 

L and I are just relaxing and watching some TV tonight - I am drinking Celestial Tea's Mango Acai, and it's so soft, fruity, and smooth. Delish!

And remember - you are beautiful, you are special, you are loved just as you are!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment