Saturday, February 19, 2011

Back on the Bandwagon

After two days of slacking on photographing my meals -  life gets in the way sometimes, and I'm down with that, but I still need to try! - I'm going to try a little harder.

Breakfast today was a total "UGH I'm awake and am not starving but I should really eat something" breakfast. I am also 100% going to the store today because L and I didn't make it yesterday .... because we were lazy. Had I had yogurt, I would have totally eaten yogurt. Howev, I only had one scoop of oats left so into a pot they went!


I did just 1/4 C oats, a whole banana (because it's my fav part), 1/4 C wheatberries, 2/3 cup soymilk, my usual nutmeg, cinnamon, salt ... and promptly forgot the chia. I just added them on top at the end.


The dogs are starting to roughhouse so it might be time for a walk this morning. I plan on biking sometime today too. I've let myself take a break for the past two days on account of not feeling well, and it's time to get back in the swing of things!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment