Friday, February 25, 2011

Chili's and Mall

After biking for 30, L and I decided to hit up Chili's (it's his day off and we wanted to eat out for something different) and the mall.

I did remember to bring my camera this time!


Busy hands L. He always plays with paper at Chili's.


We got the small nachos. I ate two of them. Tasty!!!!


And the the main course - which I ate all of - the guiltless grill Chicken Sandich with dressing on the side. Can you say BEST THING AT CHILI'S?!!?! I'm not kidding. I have eaten everything at Chili's (even though they're sneaky and recently changed up the menu like ten times) since about 1993 when it first came to my town. I have had IT ALL. But this sandwich ... SO GOOD.


I spent about $50 at the mall on two marked down cardigans at Dillard's, a belt at Charlotte Russe, and a 70% off cami at New York & Co. All in all, I'm pleased! I'm trying to buy more stuff locally and less online at Anthro - I don't want to be such an Anthropologie clothes horse (not to mention it's less expensive ... don't worry Anthro, you're still my No.1!). It's more fun to have variety, right?

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment