Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Seemingly More

Looking back over my pictures of the day, my tummy is telling me that I ate more than the pictures are telling me. Weird, right? I think it was Jason's Deli - I ended up going there for a second lunch, but I had the salad bar and honestly didn't eat much (I felt rather wasteful!).

At 11:00, I had an apple - a Pacific Rose. I love them!


Then I had a light salad with tomato, broc, hummus, an egg, hot sauce, and a little bit of light ranch because I really wasn't too hungry but it was about 12:00.


Then my sister and mom wanted to go shopping ... and offered to buy my lunch at Jason's Deli around 1:30. I was actually starving by then and hadn't had a snack, so I agreed - I had the salad bar plus a cup of broccoli cheese soup and water. I only ate about 1/3 of all of this. I felt really really wasteful! I did not take it home though because take home is easily binge food for me, and I'm not ready to tackle that just yet. I'm working on other things right now. Sorry Jason's Deli. :(


We came home about 4:00, and I decided to bike for about 40 minutes - I had a pre-workout snack of greek yogurt, 1/4 of an orange, chia seeds, and some wheatberries. I honestly was full after 2/3 of this little glass but stuffed it down anyway knowing that I'd be hungry after biking.


Sure enough I was!


I had a piece of Ezekiel bread with some real butter.

And dinner? Another piece of Ezekiel with an egg. It's time for me to make my big trip to the grocery store tomorrow.


Zoe wanted a bite of that egg tonight and carefully watched me fry it!


Jason's Deli threw me a loop today - I don't usually have a "second lunch" like that but am glad that I had the opportunity to tackle a new situation! It's the small victories, ya'll!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment