Sunday, February 20, 2011

Everything But the Sink Oatmeal

Weather, I must say to you ...  you are a flip flopper! Last week you were in the negatives! This week you've decided to be 50 degrees at 8 a.m.! Pick a side, dude (I'm liking this 50 degrees at 8 a.m. business though, oh yes!).

Zoe decided she wanted to get at some treats on the counter this morning and made a few scratches in the wood. Zoe-pup is big enough to scratch the counter. At 11 weeks. Oh Great Danes. I can't wait to start that puppy obedience class in a few weeks. I had to stick Louis and Zoe both outside this morning because they began to frazzle me with their immediate and *loud* playing when I just want to side and relax with my breakfast and coffee - plus Zoe needs to get used to staying outside more. Yep, she's pounding on the door saying "let me in!" right now. :(  Sorry pup, I need some peace in the mornings!

Breakfast was oatmeal as usual but with extras - I added a little Stonyfield French Vanilla yogurt in at the end and on the top. Sooo good and smoooooth. I also added extra wheatberries on top (less in the mix), some almonds on top. This is by far one of my favorite bowls ever. Just so creamy.


Last night, L and I finally put up some decor over L's fish tank. Ignore the crappily placed ornaments and angry fish. L needs to re-do them.


In other news, L is nursing some nasty cold thing/allergies/we don't know what it is that he probably got from work.

That's all for this morning!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment