Monday, March 07, 2011

Sunflower Butter and Salad

Today I finally went to both United and Walmart and re-stocked the kitchen!

A snack, you say? A bagel thin with sunflower butter and a little raspberry jam. I didn't bother to re-plate for the picture so it's messy!


Then I biked for 40 minutes ... and it was time for dinner!

I had a ton of bread today so I decided to make a salad.


This is spinach, wheatberries, cottage cheese, turkey breast, kidney beans, Annie's ranch, and herb goat cheese. Not too bad for a quick but really delightful dinner. I also admit that I had another bagel thin because I was still hungry! But it did the trick, ya'll! I think my biking made me hungry!

I also had a Dreyers berry popsicle after dinner but ate it before I took a picture! I think something sweet but low cal after supper is perfect for me ... it tells me that I'm done for the night.  Another trick that may really work well for me in the long run!

In other news, L and I think that a crazy mole on my arm may need to be removed - it's gotten bigger and rather weird-looking with a nasty little crust on it that I just noticed yesterday. I'm going to go show my mom tonight (she's had several removed) ... but I'll get myself to the derm to have his professional opinion! How yucky! If I have melanoma PLUS cervical cancer that would be lame. Gah! :P  It may just be an odd big mole - I do have several!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment