Monday, March 07, 2011

Nuttier than a Peanut

Oh dear oh dear. I've been slacking slacking this weekend on the picture-taking and posting. What happened? Well I'll tell ya!

It's just my nasty ol' mood is what it is! To be perfectly candid, my special cycle is upon me. And ladies with bipolar, my nurse friends (hey gals!) say that they see ladies with manic depression coming in because they have such a hard time around that time of month. I wonder if that's my problem. So ya know? This hysterectomy may be a very freeing thing in more ways than one! Gotta look on the bright side here!

To be perfectly honest, this weekend has not been a great one. Neither has this past week, in fact. I'm really hoping to see myself level out in the next few days ... else it's off to the Dr. I also missed my regular appointment with B last Tuesday because of a migraine ... I hate missing those, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Breakfast was oatmeal. A pretty picture but definitely not my favorite bowl - I think today's addition of coconut wasn't what my tastebuds really wanted!



I am officially out of a ton of foodstuffs so I'll be headed to Ye Olde Store today. L made pancakes last night ... only to see that we were out of syrup when he was ready to eat them. That's one of the worst of travesties to L (I think he'd shed a tear or two if he weren't such a toughie), so I'll be sure to pick up some pure maple syrup when I go, just for him. :P

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment