Monday, March 07, 2011

Scheduling

I'm trying something new today.

I've written down a schedule - like 12:00 lunch, 3:00 snack, 6:00 dinner - for myself. See, I'm a person who's really a stickler for writing things down, visualizing them, and sticking to it. I love writing, planning, scheming ... so I'm going to see if just having a "written schedule" to think about for my meals will help me today. Now I may switch it up a bit each day by 30 minutes or so, you know, so I won't get used to it and get bored, but this just might help.

Last night I wrote my first one, and so far it seems to be sticking in my head quite well - I hope it sticks just as well when my "snick-snacking witching hours" around 3:00 and on hit! It's definitely worth a shot.

In other news, I feel like I've been scolding the dogs a ton today - they're really been roughhousing this morning all over the house, especially Zoe-pup (who likes to step on me ... she just doesn't realize how huge she is, especially with those big paws and claws!). I feel like such a meanie.

Lunch: It's slim pickens around here, so I made a bagel sandwich.


It's a bagel thin-thing, Boar's Head turkey, cottage cheese, ancient spinach (that's about to be chunked and replaced!), about half of a jazz apple, and a little bit of ranch. Plus the other half of the jazz apple on the side.


The sandwich objected to being photographed and didn't want to stay put!


I think I've also realized a break-through that B will be interested to hear, internetz. My binge-urges are much worse on the weekend ... like Fri, Sat, and Sun. I've been keeping track. Yes. I know you're interested. :P  But it's something that I've discovered - I'm so good during Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and usually Thursday ... then the weekend hits, and it all goes to heck. Perhaps because my routine is disrupted?

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment