Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A Simple Lunch Plus Operation Success

Before going to counseling, I made a quick lunch:


A ham and cheddar cheese sammie with Annie's ranch dressing (since I'm not a mayo fan) and a huge handful of spinach! Simple, classy, yummy. Plus a Pacific Rose apple.


Add a cup of tea. :)

After visiting Mom at her work (see below), I had half of a bagel thin with raspberry jam and goat cheese (a weird combo but tasty!).


I posted my first Operation Beautiful notes today. I was too chicken to take pictures of them in the bathroom because it was hopping with ladies, and I had a second to "post and run," but I did take a picture of them before I took them up to my Mom's workplace. :)


I really hope that nobody takes them down! I'd love for some ladies to get a boost from them - I know that the workers up there could use a smile!

I think I'm going to keep some tape/sticky notes in my purse now and randomly post these notes whenever I go into a public bathroom. I'm always working on my self-esteem, and I think I should help others too. After all, we have to support each other in this ol' world, right? I just love this Operation Beautiful idea!

~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment