Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Magic Potion


You cannot defeat me! Not as long as I have my magic potion!



Breakfast today was the same as yesterday (a la Kath Eats) ... and I. loved. it. :)  Again, my appetite was as fat as Mr. Phoenix (he got chubby from winter snacking!), and this bowl was peeerfect!

Zoe says "Zzzz!" this morning, but Louis is always wide-eyed the second I step out of bed. He's my little follower. :)


Last night I had so much energy that I biked for 30 minutes and did weights after all of the riding! I definitely could have kept biking too, but I try to set limits, especially since it was about 9:00 at night, and I had already been quite active during the day.

I'd love it if they built a machine that could physically make you feel how the general population's energy level is versus an average manic depressive in manic states and depressive states. I honestly am curious to know what the normal (although you could argue that normal is just a setting on a washing machine!) person's energy level is versus my crazy ones. And how great would it be for mental illness education? Same with a machine that would show you what schizophrenics experience and other mental illnesses. Cool, huh? :)

Have a good one!
~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment