Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Lazy Girl's Chicken Spaghetti

Zoe's vet visit when without a hitch! She now has her rabies and several other vaccinations; we go back in a few weeks for a follow-up! She also got her nails trimmed ... she apparently didn't care for that very much!

Tonight L and I were jonesing for some Italian food but we didn't want to spend a fortune going out. I decided to make spaghetti but with a twist - I bought a cooked chicken, deboned it, and placed some of the meat on top for a fast but really delicious meal ... because I am still working on meal planning! Can you say "Total Lazy Girl's Chicken Spaghetti"? I did tonight! I plan on trying L's mom's actual Chicken Spaghetti recipe that she kindly sent us soon but it involves some planning and being involved for several hours so I must prepare!

But before I get to dinner, I have to document my "pre-workout snack" - the rest of my pad thai from last night:


And dinner - the white strips are the chicken!


Zoe looking tired after the vet appointment ...


She fell asleep on the couch with L ...


And then Louis decided to jump on L's head! L was not impressed.


My dessert. I admit that I had about 2 more of thost scones than pictured.


~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment