Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Heart Walks N Sparkles

My mood totally improved with a little nap today - that's the thing about my manic depression; sometimes I just have to sleep away my little 'mood spells'! L and I also took the pups for a walk after dinner, and that always makes me so happy (not to mention how much it thrills the puppers!).

Dinner was a raspberry strawberry smoothie (split with L),


And a Mexican Cornbread split with L and a little spinach salad.


I biked for about 40 minutes tonight and had two popsicles for dessert. I'm so glad that I stumbled upon them in the store - they are just perfect for me!


As my last "hurrah" before putting my credit card away to "save up" for my big purchase of the Canon Rebel, I bought myself a special headband that I've wanted for a long time. Cute, isn't it? I'm also trying to cut back on my credit card usage. I don't use it much, but I've noticed that with my eating disorder getting better, my bill has gotten a little higher. I've never been in credit card debt, and I surely don't want to go down that road, so I'm giving my card to L until I can save up for that camera! :)


We also bought Zoe a collar from Orvis last night - we bought the fuschia one (second from the left) with the white lettering. Louis has the black one, but I may eventually buy him a colorful one too. :P  These dog collars are just so wonderful; Louis had been wearing one since 2007, and I just got him a new one a year ago.



Now I'm gonna enjoy a cup of chocolate mint tea before bed! Yummy! So glad that it's Friday tomorrow - L and I can't decide if we want to eat out for dinner tomorrow or not!

~ M


No comments:

Post a Comment