Sunday, March 06, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Last night was a pretty hard night. I was pretty low in the mood dept. As in, exteeeemely low yet really racey. I get so wonky at night, I think, because my pristiq and abilify wear off and I take my ambien. It's just tolerable to a scccccchoch because I haven't felt so great EVER during the days. I'm going to mention in to Dr. J during my next appointment though ... see, I just don't want to mess up anything good because the good stuff really is GREAT!

I woke up around 9:45 this morning. I was exhausted from our trip yesterday.

Bowl o' love!


This isn't my best picture, but it was a most enjoyable bowl. I'm really lovin' that peanut butter! It tastes so much better than almond to me lately ... don't know exactly why, but it does. Maybe I'm just burnt out! No worries, I still use almond butter like a fiend on bagels and snacks. But peant butter is my new oatmeal friend.

And to play catch up, here's my smoothie from last night.


It was raspberry banana with spinach. Yummy!

And a big droopy Dane-face asleep! Don't get too fooled by the cuteness ... she totally just farted as I typed that, and it is nasty! She'll do that on occasion.


~ M

No comments:

Post a Comment